Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help LF Naughty Synchronizer (temp)
I am looking to see if anyone would be willing to give me a pokemon with Naughty nature and the ability Synchronize, so that I can 1) confirm whether or not Synchronization works on Urayne and 2) maybe get myself a good Naughty Urayne. I will give it back once testing is done. 

If possible I’d like it to be a high level because I speedran the game so all my pokes are underlevelled, but if this cannot be done I’ll find a way.
(10-09-2017, 01:19 AM)Cataclyptic Wrote: I am looking to see if anyone would be willing to give me a pokemon with Naughty nature and the ability Synchronize, so that I can 1) confirm whether or not Synchronization works on Urayne and 2) maybe get myself a good Naughty Urayne. I will give it back once testing is done. 

If possible I’d like it to be a high level because I speedran the game so all my pokes are underlevelled, but if this cannot be done I’ll find a way.

There's a lv35 Espeon waiting for you in GTS. I asked a Sableye in return because why not. You can have the Exp Share it's holding, I have three others.

EDIT : That's me being stupid. You probably don't have access to the area Sableye's in. I'll ask a Smore in return instead.
Actually I speedran through the game so I have access to every area. (This is to test whether Urayne can be synchronized at the championship area) So I can do either one. Thank you! I’ll be able to trade once I get back home.
(10-10-2017, 04:58 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: Actually I speedran through the game so I have access to every area. (This is to test whether Urayne can be synchronized at the championship area) So I can do either one. Thank you! I’ll be able to trade once I get back home.

Oh ok. :) Well in this case you're ready to face Urayne right away, the Espeon might be a lil underlevelled as well
I don't remember if the game heals your mons before the final battle with Urayne but Synchronize should work even if Espeon's fainted.
(10-11-2017, 03:43 AM)shademonkey Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 04:58 PM)Cataclyptic Wrote: Actually I speedran through the game so I have access to every area. (This is to test whether Urayne can be synchronized at the championship area) So I can do either one. Thank you! I’ll be able to trade once I get back home.

Oh ok. Smile Well in this case you're ready to face Urayne right away, the Espeon might be a lil underlevelled as well
I don't remember if the game heals your mons before the final battle with Urayne but Synchronize should work even if Espeon's fainted.

I think someone took your Espeon, it’s not showing up on the GTS. I think I’ll just breed one myself if its inconvenient for you.
Grrr, that's why I usually don't use GTS. Alright I have another one ready for you, tag me and let me know when we can trade in Lobby
(10-15-2017, 03:25 AM)shademonkey Wrote: Grrr, that's why I usually don't use GTS. Alright I have another one ready for you, tag me and let me know when we can trade in Lobby

Oh I’m sorry I don’t need one anymore. I’ve gotten the synchonizer from breeding and determined... Urayne cannot be soft reset or Synchronized. Yeaaahhh...