Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi there friends :)
Hi there everyone!

My name is Richie and I'm coming back to Pokemon for the first time since R/B/Y. A friend of mine mentioned Pokemon Uranium tonight as I was looking through roms to try so I had a look around and found my way here. The game looks great  Smile

I'm a total newbie and am currently stumbling through the very start of the game while thoroughly enjoying myself. Hoping to learn some things as I progress through the game and maybe gain some knowledge from the forums as well. 

Looking forward to meeting some fun people here, chat to you all soon!
Ohhh, a Gen.1-Person? Be welcome and enjoy a self-bought cookie~ *offers plate*
If any questions or concerns arise during further playthrough, don't be shy to ask.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Yes, still love those Gen 1 games Smile Also played the TCG when it first came out.
*takes a cookie*
No concerns as of yet! Just took down the first gym and Maria was quite nice about it. At this point in time mostly curiosities - I have no idea which of these Pokemon are going to be my saviours and which are going to be dumped in 10 levels time when I feel they're not pulling their weight Tongue All apart of the learning process.