Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Yeah I'm down with Windos's plan. I'll make a post to actually do it once window suggests it in game. Unless he'd prefer one of us to suggest it, in which case I'll edit my current post.
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
(10-06-2021, 03:33 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Personally, I say we see how long/how difficult it is to unblock the tunnel first before we decide to Move On to Floor 2. If it doesn't take until the 2nd Wind, then send Kogeki and Hoopa through and have them quickly scout out the area (Quick Attack and Portals for the win!) and do whatever about that Pink Light. If it DOES take until the 2nd Wind, we probably won't have enough time to fool around, so we should just cut our loses and head downwards. How's that sound, @PhantomUnderYourDesk ?

I like the plan. And I agree Hoopa and Kogeki should go ahead. Even more to check ahead against possible enemies or traps ahead. Kogeki is a ninja for good reason.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(10-08-2021, 09:41 AM)no one Wrote: Yeah I'm down with Windos's plan. I'll make a post to actually do it once window suggests it in game. Unless he'd prefer one of us to suggest it, in which case I'll edit my current post.

No, I'm fine with Dax being the one to suggest the plan. Pyra isn't in the sort of mindstate to WANT to do anything but relentlessly pursue Nohface and defeat it, so having Kee, Dax, or someone else spearhead the plan I made would be ideal. She wouldn't be too happy about the delay, but she still is one to follow the wishes and desires of her friends.

Also, applogizes everyone for the lack of posting lately. IRL has been filled to the gills with Exams and busy work, but I should have a lot more free time in the near future to actively post and get things moving if things start to slow down again.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Sorry mates, but I'm feeling a bit under the weather today. Been awfully tired and congested, so I likely got some sort of flu bug or stress related illness. If you can move on without me for awhile, that'd be great. I'll tell you when I'm ready to write again.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Gotcha. I'll make another post suggesting the plan then.
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]
And before anyone be alarmed or think I mad at No One post, I not. I just roleplaying the way my character feel about Daxter call him coward. But if anyone feel uncomfortable about the post I made, just tell me and I will make any necessary changes.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Alright mates, I'm back and feeling much better now! I'll have a post up about what's been happening so far later on in the day (NEED SLEEP), so hopefully you won't have to wait on me any longer!

Also, as I mentioned earlier, Pyra is okay with the Rock Removal Plan, if only because she doesn't want to get into a Fight over it after be told to be a little patient.

Nothing to add in-game from my side, so feel all free to begin trying to open the blocked path according to the plan laid out and move on to the next tile behind it if all works.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
You know, Kee is supposed to be the Leader of this mission, yet it seems to be falling to Pyra more often than not (or just plain most of the time) to try and solve the group's interpersonal conflicts (even the ones she started or made worse herself). Not sure if that is an intentional delegation of responsibilities or not (Kee's the Navigation and Priority Leader, while Pyra is the group's Lieutenant), or simply because no one else want to be the Pokemon that has to deal with these problems.

Pyra's not exactly the best Pokemon for the role, but by goly gee she's trying her heart out anyway despite her lack of understanding and own inherent nature (and problems thereof). I just feel that not everyone IC is really trying to respect her for that beyond Kogeki (Who's part of the problem this time, so he doesn't count), Marcus and Karen, the former of whom she doesn't like too much and the later is generally too timid to demonstrate her feelings. I mean, I get why - Pyra is hard to get along with, and her recent string of actions doesn't help her out - but credit due is credit due, right mates?

(10-14-2021, 10:06 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: You know, Kee is supposed to be the Leader of this mission, yet it seems to be falling to Pyra more often than not (or just plain most of the time) to try and solve the group's interpersonal conflicts (even the ones she started or made worse herself). Not sure if that is an intentional delegation of responsibilities or not (Kee's the Navigation and Priority Leader, while Pyra is the group's Lieutenant), or simply because no one else want to be the Pokemon that has to deal with these problems. (...)

That is true, and it's very appreciated that Pyra is/has been intercepting when conflicts arise. As stated in GameThread in my latest post, I'd kinda like for Kee to either help her with that or plain try to act as mediator himself if things continue to be difficult among the team, both for in-chara and outta-chara reasons - if that's fine with you, that is? Kinda would have tried so before already, but 1. the slow pace of the campaign made it hard for me to get a decent mindset for the conflict situations and therefor didn't quite know how to properly act, and 2. I didn't really wanted Kee to, well, take sides with anyone of the team in particular. They all are a team and he values everyone who's a member, he freaking wants them to act like a good team!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`