Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(06-18-2022, 11:09 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(06-18-2022, 06:30 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Sorry about the wait everyone, but the updates to the Game Thread are here!

Rather wait a a sixth of a year for an update than have you try to rush them out with little motivation, energy, or preparation, mate, so it's all good! Not everyone can churn out content on the spot like me, after all, and even I get tired and need a break at times! I'll be out of commission for awhile as Platina, but I'm still happy the rest of the players can get back into the thick of things.

Don't worry, I'm not planning to make Platina wait too long. Wink

I just need to do some brainstorming about what she's gonna get to do in the meantime.
Heck yesss, I've been looking forward to in-game progress!~ \(^v^ )/ Yeah, I support Windos' statement about rather waiting for an uodate than having one that is rushed, poor and/or unmotivated, so all's well. Sorry from my side too if I may have become semi-impatient at some point.

I'll respond via Kee simetime tomorrow after work most likely, I would have done today still if I, uh would   have checked in here earlier and didn't get carried away with re-reading a manga series.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
Same thing from me. I do prefer things be made with inspiration than poorly written. I get impatient sometimes but I can do a few things to keep myself busy. And DMC 5 been fun! And with Vergil DLC even better.

I still have a few things to do but I will soon update my part too.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
@Spiritmon, do you have any imput for Kogeki to the current scene with Quagsire at the Paradise? Just wishing to remind you of posting it if so, so that we can eventually move onwards - I don't wish to be semi-stuck in a scene for as long as necessary if it can be prevented.

Oh, and could it be that today is your birthday?~ The forum says so! In that case, have an awesome birthday, enjoy the day and have some cookies from me:
[Image: 932155195004178472.webp?size=96&quality=lossless] [Image: 327533571122135050.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
(06-28-2022, 01:41 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: @Spiritmon, do you have any imput for Kogeki to the current scene with Quagsire at the Paradise? Just wishing to remind you of posting it if so, so that we can eventually move onwards - I don't wish to be semi-stuck in a scene for as long as necessary if it can be prevented.

Oh, and could it be that today is your birthday?~ The forum says so! In that case, have an awesome birthday, enjoy the day and have some cookies from me:
[Image: 932155195004178472.webp?size=96&quality=lossless] [Image: 327533571122135050.webp?size=96&quality=lossless]

Sorry, been busy with a few things. But no, dont have much to say with Kogeki. You can carry on with Kogeki a bit silent a while. You people can continue the scene without issues.

Also thanks! 27 years. I feel like a survivor right now.
*peeks into this silent(?) thread* Hope you all are doing well!~ I myself am alright; and just meant to share that when I was at a bookstore yesterday to get a freshly-translated-and-released first volume of a surreal end-time manga yesterday after work, I was pleasantly and amusingly suprised during reading when a character appeared that reminded me a lot of Kee from his look and demanour. Gonna add an image taken from an online-library for mangabehind the following spoiler to proof!
Seems to play the role of 'the smart one' in this story, and serves as a comedic aspect/to loosen the serious mood via his cheeky yet-mildly-insane remarks, haha.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
Oh! Cool! What is the name of the manga?
(07-13-2022, 06:55 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Oh! Cool! What is the name of the manga?

Ah... Prefering not to say openly on this forum, as the manga has some unpleasant and gore-y moments (even in the first volume) that even suprised me who expected them given the plot - Will tell you in an incoming private message though if you wish to know.
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
So, can we continue our journey Dragonstrike? I did said my char has not much to say but if is necessary me write a post then its done.
(07-15-2022, 02:43 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: So, can we continue our journey Dragonstrike? I did said my char has not much to say but if is necessary me write a post then its done.

Sorry 'bout the wait.  Been very distracted lately due to a) Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak DLC releasing a little over 2 weeks ago and b) I've been diverting a lot of attention to running the new Guide Writing section in UCC so we can finally have some official comp sets for the Gamma pokemon.  We're done with Luxelong and are currently working on S51-A and its Mega.