Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(01-13-2021, 06:50 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Just finished first round of Ghost Maze 3 (which will be the final set of opponents there, by the way).  Pretty happy with how that one turned out, tbh.

Have to give credit where it go. I must agree with you. I happy too in how this battle develop. They are acting more strategic planning, and more focus. And at least Misdreaveus listen to Kogeki suggestion. 

Lets see if I can continue the good luck for the rest of the battle. Need to get enough XP to learn Shadow Punch for a STAB move.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
Facing trained individuals is definitely a lot different compared to random wild pokemon.  I'm looking forward to future encounters as you guys encounter more coordinated groups with varying strategies.
(01-14-2021, 12:42 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Facing trained individuals is definitely a lot different compared to random wild pokemon.  I'm looking forward to future encounters as you guys encounter more coordinated groups with varying strategies.

Makes me wonder what is the strategies of Team Artificer and Team Gallop.
Just waiting on @PhantomUnderYourDesk's orders for the next Round of the Flying Maze.  Guess she's still rather busy.

Tbh, though, I'm looking at autoing characters to keep things moving since progress has been so slow recently.
(01-17-2021, 03:30 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Just waiting on @PhantomUnderYourDesk's orders for the next Round of the Flying Maze.  Guess she's still rather busy.

Tbh, though, I'm looking at autoing characters to keep things moving since progress has been so slow recently.

No problem mate. *Snapping fingers* Gonna work in my orders right now. One way or another it's time to finish this fight.
(01-17-2021, 03:30 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Just waiting on @Phantom's orders for the next Round of the Flying Maze.  Guess she's still rather busy. (...)
My bad, very sorry for the wait! (ノ><)ノStuff kept me and my mind busy. I'll make sure to get back into the habit of stopping by here to check in for updates, so all should be well.

Quote:Tbh, though, I'm looking at autoing characters to keep things moving since progress has been so slow recently.
Progress on this campaign always has been semi-slow due to most of us being busy with their jobs and life. But in general, setting a rule after how much of time a chara will be auto'd if there's no response would be fine to prevent unnecessary waits.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
I know this is bit late to ask but I will ask anyway. Are you really using the Ghost to generate more NPC to the Guild, or it was just a joke from your side?
(01-20-2021, 06:28 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: I know this is bit late to ask but I will ask anyway. Are you really using the Ghost to generate more NPC to the Guild, or it was just a joke from your side?

Lesson one about GMing: it involves a lot of improv and on the spot decision making.

What I will say about these characters is that they do have to be members of the Guild to be using this training facility in the first place, so they may or may not show up again in the future.

-------------------------------------------------------

Working on the next set of posts now.  Almost done with Ghost Maze 3, Round 3.
I see. Good thinking. Although it would be good to meet Torracat again in the future. Kogeki would like to have his rematch someday.
A little question: Is the battle in the Ghost Maze continue or it end?