Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Aaaaaaahhhhhh the MetaThread went live while I was snoozing, AAAAAHHHHHHH so hyped! (⌒▽⌒)☆

I'm back from work now and am free for the rest of the day @Dragonstrike, so care to please send me a link with edit -permission of the provided charasheet? I'll make some tea and then get started on editing!~ Furthermore, can you send a link of the mentioned document holding the current map with just-read-access please? I'll still going to draw my own maps feat. more details and notes on checkered paper as we traverse MysteryDungeon because I just enjoy doing so, but I'll still use the doc as a reference or when lacking time/energy to draw myself.

Oh and YES I do have some questions:
  • ....Where's/what's with Karen? She has chosen to be sent to the world of PKMN too. Will you control her as an NPC, will she be present? Even if she ends up being amnesiac, Kee likes her too much to bid goodbye to her; I hope she still remembers his semi-last words about how much she means to him.

• If loosing all your Logic Points and basically becoming a feral and full-fledged 'Mon, will that mean GameOver for the character? I....actually hope it won't, as long as the chara can still remember the quest Arceus gave them and/or the other charas help them by insisting that they were human once, it should be fine, or so I think.... I'm mostly asking because in Kee's particular case, I don't especially see becoming a full 'Mon as something bad. It's more like...a completely fresh start for him, having hit the reset button so to say.

• Do defeated foes have a chance to drop treasure boxes or haven't they? Are the Exclusive Items from Time/Darkness/Sky a thing? Can I have a Joy Globe?

• The move Rest: Can it be used outside of battle/within a Mystery Dungeon to heal oneself? I don't intend to spam it, but if you're in a pinch and low on Heal Items, it could be a real lifesaver. You're basically sleeping for 2 full Rounds = roughly 12 seconds, and I'd surely make sure that now foes can catch me off-guard during that time by hiding at a secure spot, obscuring one's scent and so on.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 03-30-2020, 11:42 AM