Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(03-31-2020, 01:25 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: That's a lot of awesome goals you two. If you end up build a Guild of your own Windos, mind if I join too? Might need to get resources and strength myself before leaving a already build Guild to join other, but Kogeki would be a great partner in case we end in the group.

Be part of same Guild or just missions partners.

Everyone is free to join my chara's Guild, presuming they can get it up off the group at some point (or even bother to set one up)! My chara wouldn't be too discriminate on who join, so long as they're not complete fuddy duddies or are opposed towards their leadership style and rules (or what little of either they'll have - a fun loving and investitative group run by them will be rather lax when it comes to what's acceptable behavior and conduct) .

Regardless of that, hopefully they'll get along with everyone's characters just fine!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 03-31-2020, 01:43 PM