Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(03-31-2020, 07:47 AM)Lord Windos Wrote: You know, out of curiosity, what's going to be everyone's secondary goals in exploring the Pokemon World? As in, stuff they'd like to do or investigate there? Might be a bit too early for me to raise this question, seeing as we don't know hecky about when or where in it our charas. will end up in it, but we can at least make some general assumptions, right?

Uh, I'm not exactly sure yet, but stuff that comes to my mind first would be:

- Find a Guild Kee suits into, join it and become a valuable member of it.
- Find at least Octavia (shiny Sylveon) and Astoria (Ex-Shadow Absol) and make them allies.
- Find out what Arceus meant by "I have my suspicions that not all is as it seems in your (Kee's) case..."
- Evolve at least once.
- Be like Team AWD and collect lotsa treasures/Items and conquer Zero Isle.
- Not getting into harsh arguments neither players nor charas.

And what about you, Windos? ^^
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
(03-31-2020, 11:36 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (...)

- Be like Team AWD and collect lotsa treasures/Items and conquer Zero Isle.

And what about you, Windos? ^^

Didn't Team AWD get their arses creamed by Zero Island, and generally don't get too much of the treasure they've searched for? At least, that's what I remember when I talked to them post game in PMD EoS...

Glad you asked - well, I'm glad someone asked, but especially that it was you doing so dear! My chara. has mainly has three goals beyond the whole 'saving all creation:

* Having loads of fun and explore the limits of their newfound powers as a Pokemon, because why not do so if you can?
* Satiate their curiosity about...well, everything in the Pokemon World and their future partners, as well as generally just learning stuff so they can use that Knowledge to have more fun and interesting experiences.
* Perhaps one day establish a Guild/fellowship of their own, and dedicate it towards the above two pursuits + collecting treasures towards whatever other  goal(s) they end up deciding to achieve.

Not a whole lot of secondary goals, but hey, their's a certain niceness in keeping things short, sweet, and simple when it comes to playing a game, and just adding more stuff to it as you flesh out your chara. and discover more about the world and what's in it!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650
Aww those are nice goals though, indeed they are!~ Especially the having-fun and explore-everything-and-everyone-parts.☆

Quote:Didn't Team AWD get their arses creamed by Zero Island, and generally don't get too much of the treasure they've searched for? At least, that's what I remember when I talked to them post game in PMD EoS...
Uh, I don't know.... What I know for sure is that they discovered that place, and that I want to collect lotsa treasure and Items regardless.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`
That's a lot of awesome goals you two. If you end up build a Guild of your own Windos, mind if I join too? Might need to get resources and strength myself before leaving a already build Guild to join other, but Kogeki would be a great partner in case we end in the group.

Be part of same Guild or just missions partners.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.
(03-31-2020, 01:25 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: That's a lot of awesome goals you two. If you end up build a Guild of your own Windos, mind if I join too? Might need to get resources and strength myself before leaving a already build Guild to join other, but Kogeki would be a great partner in case we end in the group.

Be part of same Guild or just missions partners.

Everyone is free to join my chara's Guild, presuming they can get it up off the group at some point (or even bother to set one up)! My chara wouldn't be too discriminate on who join, so long as they're not complete fuddy duddies or are opposed towards their leadership style and rules (or what little of either they'll have - a fun loving and investitative group run by them will be rather lax when it comes to what's acceptable behavior and conduct) .

Regardless of that, hopefully they'll get along with everyone's characters just fine!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

(03-31-2020, 01:43 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

I also hope that mate! I pretty sure my choice of Pokemon will be...unique in ways you guys can't imagined. Lets just wait to everything begin and see what gonna happen.
Talking about it, we might need a name for our Team. I just feel sad about two things: I lost three Big Nuggets in this time travel thing. And the Amulet Coin.

Any chance the Amulet Coin was save from the travel thing Dragon? Or Susamo'o and Nami Mega Stones?
Not sure where you think you got those other Big Nuggets from.  Far as I remember, they were all divided equally among everyone, and there was only enough for everyone to get 1.

Regardless, the only items Kogeki has on his person at the start of this game are the ones I specified.
Four Players. And we close to day 7. I dont know about you guys, but I can barely hold my excitment to begin our big adventure! And to meet the new member of the forums too. Its gonna be amazing I sure of it!

Finally some flesh air from this all Coronavirus. Nice old adventures and beating other Pokemons.

While we wait, I just gonna leave this picture I found in Devianart:

Credits go to Mazzy-elf for this picture of Doveon and Jigglydia facing Saladuin.

Yeah. I guess I been playing a lot Skyrim. Help me ;-;
Technically five, if we count Karen via her effectively being Dragonstrike's DMPC now , and possibly more, as they never did specifying if there were more people interested in joining from the UCC.....

Regardless, I'm feeling the same hype as you are, as I want to get my feet wet in this brand new form of Pokerole and see if I can adapt to it, or if I'll have to find ways to adapt it to me! Oh, the wild journies and shenanigans our characters will get up too.....I can't wait for them all!

Don't have a picture for the upcoming start, but I DO have the perfect song to commemorate it: Pirates Of The Caribbean Theme Song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27mB8verLK8

Let's all make like the great Jack Sparrow and have a smashing adventure, and hopefully without smashing ourselves in the process too much!