Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Technically five, if we count Karen via her effectively being Dragonstrike's DMPC now , and possibly more, as they never did specifying if there were more people interested in joining from the UCC.....

Regardless, I'm feeling the same hype as you are, as I want to get my feet wet in this brand new form of Pokerole and see if I can adapt to it, or if I'll have to find ways to adapt it to me! Oh, the wild journies and shenanigans our characters will get up too.....I can't wait for them all!

Don't have a picture for the upcoming start, but I DO have the perfect song to commemorate it: Pirates Of The Caribbean Theme Song - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27mB8verLK8

Let's all make like the great Jack Sparrow and have a smashing adventure, and hopefully without smashing ourselves in the process too much!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 04-06-2020, 12:34 AM