Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Meta Thread Update
I've added some simple homebrew rules for Knock Off, Howl, Rapid Spin, Defog, and Critical Hits to the first post of the Meta Thread.  Check 'em out!  (They're the same ones we used during MCM)

- Critical Hits Mechanic, Defense, and Screens: When your attacks score Critical Hits, they ignore the damage reduction of the moves Light Screen, Reflect, Aurora Veil, and similar.  The additional dice from Critical Hits are added after the target's (Special) Defense is applied. (I want crits to have more oomph, and for you to have a reason to aim for crits against enemies with large amounts of (Special) Defense that would be difficult to break through otherwise)
- Knock Off Move: Added the effect 'If the target of this move is holding an item, add 2 dice to this move's damage pool.'  (Accessories do not count for this effect)
- Howl Move: This move affects all allies. (They buffed it in Sword and Shield, and I quite like it!)
- Rapid Spin Move: Added the effect 'The user gets +1 Dexterity.'  This move is also 2 Power now.  (also buffed in Sword and Shield)
- Defog Move: This move also clears Terrains in addition to its other effects. (another good Sw/Sh buff)

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Dragonstrike - 04-06-2020, 05:20 PM