Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(04-08-2020, 12:25 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Alright...Let's just decided everyone about who target who.

If we want to be the most prudent, going after the Zubats would be for the best, as if we take them down then we don't have them raining down attacks on us from atop the INI ladder, so if Dax, Kee, and Karen can focus on mawling them so that Pyra can come right in to burnate one, that'd be lovely! Biggest threat we have to worry about really is getting Poisoned by Spinarak's Poison Sting, however, so taking them down ASAP before they get the chance to fire one off probably is the best thing to do, unless we want to tempt Miss Fortune, Lady Luck, and Di-Ce, the tabletop gods of probability.

Regarding the Spinarak more, they likely have Spider Web as a Move to prevent us from fleeing, if that Spider Web block our way previously is any indication, and if not they have String Shot and Infestation (If they have 2 or more Instinct) to slow us down if we want to sceddadle, so escape really isn't much of an option, really.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 04-08-2020, 12:34 PM