Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(04-09-2020, 03:09 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(04-09-2020, 03:06 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Err....alright, then I say continue on straight ahead from wherever the group is currently heading from (or from the right sloping corridor, to paraphrase you) . Taking lots of twists and turns is a easy way to get yourself lost IC, and OOC I think that if we keep heading in one direction until we can't is a lot easier to keep track of our progress and work our way through a dungeon.

The chance of getting lost can be very easily nullified if either keeping track of the provided doc. with the map shared in the MainMenu, or by drawing your own map on checkered paper like I do, dear. (・ω<)☆

I still stand by my statements, at least in regards to keeping things nice and simple for us. And until I can get Pyra an ingame way of keeping better track of which way the group goes through the dungeon, I'm going to act as if these MDs can and will confuse her if and when she gets too deep into them. After all, she doesn't have a map like we do OOC.

Regardless, you didn't say which way you wanted to head forward in, so what path do you think we should choose, dear....?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 04-09-2020, 03:14 PM