Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(04-17-2020, 08:03 PM)Spiritmon S Wrote: Okay then!

Now who I should focus my attacks? I think I keep using Quick Attack, even if I can use Bite too with hope of Flinch enemies.

Should I use Quick Attacks on Gligar B, since its not gonna be hit by Daxter Bubbles and help Marcus finish off Gligar? Or should I focus on Meditite with the danger of him use Huge Power to increase strengh?

Unless Dragonstrike changed Huge Power to have an effect on a Pokemon's actual STR, you don't have to worry about it much, since it only affects Carrying Strength in Pokerole by default.

Yeap, those Gligar need to be KOed ASAP, as they know Poison Sting no matter what Instinct they have, and if they have 2 they have access to Sand Attack and Knock Off to make our chara's lives less enjoyable mid-Fight. Meditite isn't too much of a threat unless Dragonstrike decided to give it Force Palm or an Egg Move, and trying to gang up on it early on in the battle might backfire if it goes with using Bide or Detect as one of its Actions. I suggest using Bite on the slower Gligar (Kogeki is above them in Initiative, if I remember correctly), as if we can Flinch them that means we have one less chance of being Poisoned or Crippled by those dang venomous bats, and having Dax blitz both of them with Bubble to get them all washed out ASAP. If Kogeki is slower than both, go with Quick Attack on the Gligar on the top of the Initiative, and hopefully we all can coordinate in taking down them Gligar within the Round or very early on in the next one (if need be). We have a single Pecha Berry and maybe others via Marcus to treat Poisoning, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't prioritize not getting sickened by shutting down its sources!

Going to modify my Orders a bit to account for Gligar being Poisonous, so I'll let you know when I finish doing so!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 04-17-2020, 08:21 PM