Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(04-18-2020, 06:16 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(04-18-2020, 06:14 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: If Kee can force feed Dax their Pecha before Poison can tick down their HP at the end of the 2nd Round, I'm all for that course of Action to save those precious Lums! Is that feasible, though, or will there not be enough time to do that before the Poison kicks in, Dragonstrike?

Yup, that's feasible!  (Assuming Dax won't try to resist someone helping him, of course)

But it takes an Action for a small Pokemon like Ziggy-Kee to retrive that Pecha Berry from his guitarbag.... But I could instead just tell Dax to retrive it himself so that he spends this Action? I don't have enough dice in my Accuracy Pool at the moment to pull off a second Action, and I much rather use my turn to deal 1 autodamage to that Meditite via Lick. How does that sound, @no one? Alternatively, that poisoning will be healed after the battle.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 04-18-2020, 06:21 PM