Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(04-18-2020, 06:12 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: I think this is a good time for a formal Rules Clarification.

Item Usage: Healing Items (HP, status, etc) are usable at the end of each set of Turns in a Round, and can be used up to twice per Round.  Items with other kinds of effects (Violent Seed, Orbs, etc.) typically take an action to use.

So to clarify, using Healing Items sorta operate like Trainer Actions from my Pokerole  game, while Offensive/Esoteric Item use eats up an Action Slot ? What about Switching Held Items? That's something you could do mid-battle in PMD games, so would that be possible in your system (presumably costing an Action Slot to do so) ? Finally, is there an upper limit to the amount of offensive Items you can use within a Round of combat, and how will Action Cost factor into their use/effectiveness for some/all of them?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 04-18-2020, 06:25 PM