Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(04-19-2020, 03:19 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Dont worry about it mate. Phantom do have a point about this whole Aura Drain thing. I want to everyone have a cool roleplaying thing. Even more since we have a new player with us such No_one. I want everyone have a good time and to not make Kogeki a Nathan 2.0. No offenses @Dragonstrike, when I mean a Nathan 2.0 is a character who enter in conflict with most people.

Besides, draining the Aura of literally everyone we meet might not be the most healthiest way to play and might have serious consequences in the future me thinks. Just because you can do something, doesnt mean you should do it. I can abstain myself of syphon Auras, as long I get the chance of absorb really really evil Pokemon who truly deserve such treatment or really really strong Pokemon such as bosses who trully have powerful auras.

Now that I think about it, perhaps the reason Kogeki is capable of absorb Auras might be a solution about purify Pokemon from the darkness. A alternative way of free Pokemon from darkness.

Considering that Pyra's 100% okay with his aura draining, she'll not likely get into arguments over it, so if you're set on limiting it perhaps we can get our characters to team up and hunt together on a semi-frequent basis for both their benefits. If he's with good, nonjudgmental company, then his aura draining becomes a non-issues, and she can 'taste test' different Pokemon or indulge her curiosity on them without causing a dreaded fuss! Perfect alt-compromise, right?

Doing something thoughtlessly , recklessly, or purposelessly in roleplay or IRL is bad, yes, but if you're doing something for a 'good enough' reason or taking all due caution and are ready to accept all the consequences thereof, then I believe that's perfectly acceptable. At least, that's what I believe.

Err....absorbing the Darkness will likely turn Kogeki into a Shadow Pokemon or do terrible things to him, so I heavily suggest you don't aura drain those affected individuals, or even after they've been purified. Can never be too careful about that, right?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 04-19-2020, 03:30 PM