Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(04-19-2020, 03:22 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: *Double Sighs* Looks like I have some work with Pyra to do with getting Kee to accept Kogeki's actions then, and possibly get the later to resume his aura draining if he suddenly stops doing so. Perhaps I'm overstepping my bounds here, but I honestly don't want to see Kogeki's aura draining go the way of the Orthros or Boomburst , as that's an aspect of his character I enjoy seeing and I'm curious as to how that'll affect them as the game goes on. Putting severe and constant restraints on it now seems like 'jumping the gun' to me more than a bit from an OOC and IC perspective, so I'm sadly going to have to be opposed to Kee's/Karen's feelings on the matter.

Maybe you don't have to do this - once we are strong enough and have enough allies = recruited 'Mon to go off into MysteryDungeon on our own instead of as a whole team, everyone is free to do what they want. (Like, I'm so looking forward to explore Dungeons with a team consisting of Kee, Octavia and Astoria ^^)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 04-19-2020, 03:30 PM