Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
For pete's shake, throwing 4 Rock Pokemon at us, which more or less completely ruins any short term plans to use Multiple Actions with Pyra, as Ember is less than worthless against Resistant targets at this point and time. Bury me alive, why don't ya Dragonstrike?

Well, at least Intimidate will be useful against them, for however long that Pyra will remain Unfainted against them, and Bite might Flinch out somebody if we're luck enough. That, and if the little guys only have 2 Instinct they don't even have access to SE or STAB Moves against Pyra and the group (bar Egg Moves or other nasty surprises), so at least I only have to worry about the Boldies Power Gems, Mud Slaps, and Smack Downs.

Yeah, that plan sounds fine to me! I'll have Pyra Target 1 Boldie, Kogeki can target the other (Or the same one if Pyra's doesn't get Flinched), and everyone else uses their Spread Moves on them. It's highly likely they'll have Sturdy to make them even harder pests to take down, and if they don't then Weak Armor is still bad since it essentially negates 1 Pain and the Defense drop is only meaningful to Pyra and Kogeki, as they'll be the only ones using Physical Moves. The Roggs can be ignored to an extent, so just gang up on the Bosses before they steam roll all of us!

EDIT: Just checked the post again, their is only one Boldie. So I guess that's one less I have to worry about!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 04-19-2020, 05:36 PM