Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
You know people, I been thinking something for a while. Regular Riolu is Fighting type. Lucario Fighting/Steel. Delta Riolu is Ghost.

One of the original ideas Dragonstrike was Delta Riolu keep it Fighting type, and when evolve gain the Ghost-type. So he would be Fighting/Ghost.

Right now, Kogeki is pure Ghost. That thing about Aura Draining may affect his evolution make me thinks he would become Ghost/Dark.

But maybe there others possible evolutions? Maybe he get reverse path and become Ghost/Fighting like Dragonstrike had envisioned, only in a reverse path?

Or maybe something more unique such Ghost/Normal? Since there is no know Pokemon have such typing? Or maybe he become Ghost/Steel?

I asking that because It's a bit strange the party having most of his with Dark Typing: Kee (Obstagoon), Pyra (Beliaddon) and maybe Kogeki (Delta Lucario). Not that I complaining. Ghost/Dark is one of the best Pokemon Dual typing.

Theories in mind Phantom? Windos? No One?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Spiritmon - 04-20-2020, 09:17 AM