Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Hello people! Sorry I've been afk for so long, but there is a good reason for that: the internet at my place has been cut off for some reason for these past few days. I don't know when it'll be back online (I'm currently using free wifi near a Lowes while my grandfather is doing errands to send out this message, in case you need to know), so for the time being I ask that you auto my chara , Dragonstrike, so that the game can go on without me holding it up. I think you have a good enough idea of how she operates to RP as her for a bit, so I leave her entirely in your hands mates.

Sorry for all the trouble I may or may not caused with my absence, but...well, life sometimes has it out to be a royal pain in your arse. Will post here again to let you know when I'm online on a stable and regular basis, so...that's it really.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 04-24-2020, 12:40 PM