Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(05-07-2020, 02:26 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(05-07-2020, 01:29 PM)no one Wrote: No worries man. Was it your first time playing it? I love that game. Did a lot of playthroughs of it. Currently busy with the hardest level xD.

Yup, that was my first time playing through it.  Story was great (even though it was kinda obvious who the final boss was going to be almost from the beginning).  City that Never Sleeps DLC was a great scenario, too, and friggin' challenging to boot.

Walked away with every trophy except the New Game+ ones, so I'm pretty happy about that Smile  No way am I going for a true 100% run, though.  Those Challenge Tokens are nuts if you're doing that.  Mad respect to anyone who takes the time to the gold for all of those.
DLC was pretty damn awesome. When I say the hardest level, I mean the hardest difficulty level. And I got gold in the challenge tokens for all of the other difficulties. Took forever though, I must say. Glad you enjoyed it.
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by no one - 05-07-2020, 03:14 PM