Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(05-14-2020, 12:00 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Welp, my guess for the group's home base price being roughly around the amount of money all our Big Nuggets are worth was spot on, as I didn't think Dragonstrike would let us have that much dosh at the start unless you planned for us making some major purchase(es) in the near start of the campaign.(...)

Hahaha, same.

Quote:

Eh, I don't really have any opinion about that, base-wise I'm totally fine with the basics and any way to reduce costs. But I kinda DO wish for at least a small green area for Kee to grow Berries as Berries are much more important and valid in PMD than they are in classical Pokemon Games, and I've been told that instead of keeping the Berry Pot from Mt.Coronet Mystery I shall build up a whole garden.

That, and yes I indeed still have my Big Nugget, willing to part with it since I've got funds from my Gold Ribbon anyway.
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-14-2020, 01:09 PM