Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(06-04-2020, 01:27 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(06-04-2020, 12:15 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: (...) Now with everyone caught up, its time for Pyra to take charge once more and lead the group through the dungeon! To that end, she'll lead them to the downwards south west exit of the tile to the other side of the T intersection Pyra could reach before, then head eastwards to the new unexplored tile. Or, to put it more simply, the party will travel left diagonally down 1 tile then 1 tile east from their current location in the Dungeon. Let's get moving in the unknown once more, yeah! (...)

Huh dear, if I can make a small suggestion, couldn't we instead travel diagonally eastwards? Like this, following the red arrows:

According to the provided sheet with the map (here, it's in the first post of GameThread) we already know where the Mission Objectives are, so it'd probably be best if we prioritize getting towards these tiles in particular - Especially the one where Stufful is would be coas Ponyta-Blitzle-Mudbray are aiming to reach this lost 'Mon as well. That attachment is from my personal map with more details using the provided map as base, refering to it when navigating proves helpful.

Uh....judging by how that pathway terminates, I'm imagining that entrance to that tile will turn out to be some sort of dead end or obsticle that the group can't easily get past, so I'm erring on the side of caution and just taking the long way automatically rather than potentially wasting anymore time for the group. Now that I think of it, though, Kogeki could use Quick Attack to quickly scout out that way and then use it again to report back to the group about it without causing too much of a delay, but that leaves the possibility of him getting trapped into a Random Encounter like what happened with Pyra and Dax earlier. Need Dragonstrike's judgement on that plan before I can fully endorse it, though, as if using Quick Attack Scouting isn't quick enough to prevent too much time from passing in the dungeon then it's meaningless to try in this case.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 06-04-2020, 01:45 PM