Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
.....Alright, I hate to be that guy and say this, but it has to be said: No One has been abscent from the Forums for over three days, or they have been but for some reason have refrained from posting in either the Game Thread or Meta Thread (which bears about much impact as the former conclusion). It's been well over 24 hours since he last made a campaign related post, and this is not the first time such a long delay has been caused by them too. It took Phantom calling them out of Discord to get things moving , and I'm sure if we get in touch with them again they'll immediately get out a post and the plot can progress. Just because we can do that, though, does not mean their abscene for such a long period with no reason given or instruction to auto his chara if they go AFK for too long is okay.

I was willing to forgive it once, but its now this has happened twice in a row is relatively recent times, so I'm calling for some action here. Dragonstrike, I request you get in touch with No One and tell them to make a more frequent posting sceduale so the game doesn't suffer from such long delays, or make them go the Nylon/Valder option and only occasionally drop in with his character to react to events if they are really too busy or not interested enough to fully participate in a play-by-post TTRPG. I hate having to inflict the Doom of Damocles on them, but I don't want to let this game to have such infrequent updates if it can absolutely be avoided, nor do I want my passion or interest wane if it takes a half a week or longer per posting interval unless such intervals are all something we agree upon.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 06-12-2020, 07:56 PM