Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(08-17-2020, 11:30 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote:  @Lord Windos, waiting on your orders for the current encounter before we can continue.

Sorry about that, mate, but life has been keeping me away from the forums beyond the occasional peek. 

@Spiritmon : Kee's going after Drifloon and Spoink, while Dax is waiting to use his Bubble until Magnemite and co acts malicously ( a decision I find mute, if Kee just goes ahead and attacks without waiting and provokes them into violence) . Magnemite and Drifloon are above Pyra and Karen in INI, while Spoink is only above Karen. Taking all that together, the most optimal strat. to clean them up is as follows, imo ...

1. Kee and Dax do as they planned already, except for the later maybe just attacking straight up like Kee if the former doesn't wait to see his enemy's reactions
2. Kogeki uses his Bite on Drifloon to try and KO or Flinch it to prevent it from Targeting either Karen or him when it turn comes up. If Drifloon ends up KOed by Dax and Kee (Presuming Dax doesn't Hold his Action after Kee attacks, because why would he at that point), switch Bite to Magnemite in order to try and Flinch/KO them instead.
3. Pyra uses Bite on Spoink or Drifloon to KO them, or Ember on Magnemite if Kee/Dax/Kogeki manage to KO the oiker and spirit before she can sink her teeth into them. She'd then try to use an Ember/Bite as a 2nd Action to finish off the remaining stragglers if they don't use a 2nd Action.
4. Karen....well, can't plan anything for her, since she's firmly in Dragonstrike's control, so....hope she uses an appropriete Move to clean up after everyone else?

That should do it! I'll get to my post when I can, so I'm sorry to keep you waiting a bit longer!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 08-17-2020, 02:34 PM