Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(08-18-2020, 04:49 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 04:44 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 04:41 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Quick question also, Dragonstrike: Does a recruiting attempt count as an Action or doesn't it? As in, is it legal to attempt recruitment and still attack if one's choosing to perform just one Action in a Round? Is it fine to give conditional orders like ''If the recruitment fails, I will attack'?

As I state in the game thread, recruiting does indeed take an action, which means you can't attack and recruit simultaneously.

Ah, must have misread or not picked up then. Thanks for clarifiying! Gonna note down all these recruitment mechanics (not today anymore though)

In that case, sounds likeĀ Daxter andĀ Kogeki will try to recruit - how lucky that they're on top of the Init Order to do that! - and me and Pyra attack in case the recruitment fails.
(Can't speak for Karen obviously)

Well, alrighty then. It's not a plan I'd prefer we go with, given the risk to Kogeki (or anyone, if the Magnemite gets more lucky with its Thundershock), but I'll go with it regardless since we have contingencies in place should Diplomacy fail.

Though I do have a question: could Pyra Clash her Ember with it's Thundershock, if it decides to attack? Because that would significantly reduce the risk to everyone if she can mitigate any attack it makes before it can reach a Target.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 08-18-2020, 05:08 PM