Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
That's gonna be a hard battle. Anticipation didn't trigger something on my side, so no Dark or Ghost Moves in Monferno side. And no Lethal Moves too.

But still going to be hard. I pretty sure that guy have other nasty moves to make up for it. Mach Punch is one hundred percent certain he have, so Pyra and specially Kee will on trouble. Not to mention his Fire moves such as Ember, Flame Wheel or Fire Punch. And if he have Iron First as ability, his Punch moves will be even more powerful.

Blaze might be a problem too since any pain he feels will only make his Fire Moves more powerful. Water, Ground, Flying and Psychic is the only moves who will be super effective. Dark, Fire, Grass, Ice, Bug and Steel will barely scratch him. All other moves might work. 

Since Kogeki is the first in the Initiative, I could try to use Bite and hopefully Flinch Monferno with Bite, and then either use my Kunai as a attack or use a Quick Attack. None of my attacks will be super effective, but it might buy us some time.

Dax and Karen Is the key to this fight (no pun intended). Bubbles can reduce his dexterity who can might help reduce that foe moves he can use and Confusion could Confuse and reduce even more his moves. I could also use my action to Clash Monferno Mach Punch with my Quick Attack. The best way to counter a Priority move is another Priority Move.

It's best if we be careful with Taunt and Torment. Those two can be complicated to deal with if he decides to seal any other move we have. Pyra should try to Flinch Monferno with her Bite, or maybe use something else against him to cause more damage. And Kee do his best to either Evade Monferno Fighting Moves, or use something to Flinch him or cause more damage as possible. 

Daxter should be wary too, since Monferno line can learn Thunder Punch so careful with that. How that plans sounds everyone?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Spiritmon - 09-08-2020, 10:16 AM