Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(09-29-2020, 04:48 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: That'd be possible... But I'd actually would wish to go and complete the jobs (or at least help on them) for more field experience and potential loot instead of completely leaving it to be dealt with at GM's discretion, so it wouldn't especially fit me nor Kee's in-chara-desires. I in particular don't have anything to do nor plans to do bar the obvious daily stops (Kecleon Shop and related), and spending the Day training/relaxing wouldn't bring me as much XP as dungeoncrawling would do.

On the other hand, if I+recruits+Karen would go complete the jobs at the desert, you other would be semi-stuck waiting for these to be completed even after you've done your desired tasks in town. I could and would hurry in the means of not making lengthy posts, but even so you people will be likely done faster with your tasks in town than me+NPCs dungeoncrawling.

That's the catch 22 right there dear if you/Kee are super intent on dungeon crawling until you can't crawl no more. You either leave the Jobs to the DMPC Party to not estrange anyone timeline wise and miss out on possible goodies/XP, or you don't and you do leave us in a lurch time and XPwise, which I DON'T like, as I'd like everyone to be evenly leveled as possible so that no one (not the player!) feels left behind. If you insist on doing the later I'm pretty much going to have join them to not fall behind with Pyra, which ruins MY plans for a free day and somewhat renders it pointless for everyone else if have the players are going to be MDC (Mystery Dungeon Crawling) regardless (since I doubt they want to be left twittling their thumbs after they get their stuff done [unless Dragonstrike or No One/Spirit finds a way to pace it just right, which would mean more work for them] ). 

In other words, one of us is going to have to take a Bullet Punch for the other's plans if we can't compromise, which is....less than satisfactory, me thinks.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 09-29-2020, 05:08 PM