Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(09-29-2020, 05:13 PM)no one Wrote: Oh what did you have in mind for Pyra for the day? I guess we could do a training session with the Poliwrath with the recruits if you'd like Day 4 as a break day? Just to get a bit of experience. We can split up for missions in Day 5 if that's the case.

My plans were to try and go sort out what is Team Artificer's big deal is with Marcus and Team OS in a hopefully positive way for all, followed by stopping by Cofagrigus' and seeing what 2 Bars of Gold will get her (and just for flavortext reasons too), have her spend a few hours of the day sightseeing and checking out Sahra Town more in depth (after selling the Golden Scarves and splitting up the profits), hang out in Kang's Diner for a few hours to 'Pokemon Watch' and see if she learns anything new/interesting, spend some time trying to get her further acclimated with water to overcome her instinctual trepidation of it (and build a greater tolerance to it) by the pier/with Poliwrath (if they oblige her) , and lastly go to Marcus and ask him if he knows where to find any Metal at before grabbing dinner at the Guild and then heading to bed. Fairly simple stuff, truth be told, but it's all enough to fill a day's worth of time full of fun, interesting, and fulfilling Events for my chara. I think.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 09-29-2020, 05:29 PM