Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(10-08-2020, 12:08 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(10-08-2020, 11:46 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: This hasn't been entirerly cleared. The 250$P from Silicobra would be 62$P for each of us and 2$P group funds, while the loose 500$P we found at the end of the Hall of Magic can be split into 125$P for each of us OR 100$P + 100$$ group funds. I still prefer the first option (source), you prefered the second option (source), the others didn't respond.

I say we go with option 1, as that + the $62 Poke would give Kogeki enough muns to open that chest without fiddling about with group funds or pooling the latest cash haul and then redistributing it again.

Lets make a quick math here. At the moment I have 55 Pokedollars left with me. 62$ for Silicobra job plus +2$ group funds. And then finally the 125$ Money loose. 

55+62+2+125= 244$ Pokedollars. More than enough money to break the treasure chest.

Did I make the right calculation of this thing? I not that great in mathematic. Also @Lord Windos, who is carrying the Gold Ribbons? Is Pyra or Kogeki, since both of our posts said we were carrying those items.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Spiritmon - 10-09-2020, 05:20 PM