Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(10-16-2020, 05:50 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: I agree with that plan. If we successful spread those human rumors getting out of the town, we might succeed in be a little more calm situation. However it have risks. If you want, I could check that Machop. I could raise my Stealth skill to at least 1 if I luck. Need to raise one more point in Survival thought.

Thankfully, Kogeki white scarf give +1 in Stealth, so that's something who can help.

I think it was implied by Dragonstrike that Pyra went to the Kecleon Bros alone, so unless Kogeki decided to Steathly follow after her without her noticing for some reason, he can't help much right then.

Also, don't spread rumors about the humans being IN town or going OUT of it. Spread ones about them departing away from the Sand Contentient (be non specific about where and when they left it), and do so in a way that implies (or outright state) that you heard said made up rumor from someone else. That way we don't cause a panic in town or draw too much attention to ourselves, though it might be a good idea to wait a day or two before spreading counter rumors since Delphox and her cronies will be on Alert and paying some modicum of attention to our group for a little while due to your meeting with her.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 10-16-2020, 07:18 PM