Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Ok. I think that's enough. Can I give a suggestion? Just follow the updates of everyone who already posts their actions, things they want to do, or interactions, and if there is someone else need to do something, just do a Flashback for God sake.

It's been a while since I post in Iron campaign and despite that he continues the story anyway. Because by the time we started this campaign we should at least make more progress, learn at least more moves and MAYBE one of us could have already reach the second form by now.

I sorry, I know you asked me to be more understanding Dragonstrike, but I think there were more efficient and quick ways to continue this story ALREADY.

We only 4 days in game and we not even close to the end of the first ARC of this story. And was been, what? 2 months since we begin this "break" to avoid missions for a while?

Argh give me a break!

Then at least end this battles in the Ghost Maze so you can spare me with this agonizing wait. If you not gonna make reactions about roleplay anyway, then at least spare me of the this wait to only answer with 2 lines. 

Since roleplay doesn't matter then spare me of the wait.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Spiritmon - 01-13-2021, 12:14 PM