Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(02-02-2021, 07:08 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: Accessory Crafted: Solar Battery (you can change the name if you like, though)
Effect: The solar energy stored in the crystal naturally strengthens damaging moves, granting the wearer +1 Clash.  In addition, while battling in an outdoor area during the day, the wearer also gets a boost to their Special stat during certain weather conditions.  During Clear weather, the user gets +1 Special.  During Sunny weather, the user gets +2 Special, but takes 1 damage at the end of each Round.  Must be worn in an Accessory slot.

'Solar Battery' is a fine name, am going to keep it! And I'm quite happy how it turned out too, yessss! \(^v^)/

One particular question about that Accessory though: When it says 'while battling in an outdoor area', that includes inside Mystery Dungeons or does it? Since that's where most of the battling takes place. It makes sense for the Solar Battery to boost me when inside a Mystery Dungeon that is a forest or mountain for example, but what about a Mystery Dungeon that is a cave or is located underwater? Like, in a scenic sense it'd be odd to be boosted in that case as it's not particulary 'outdoors', but then again it's possible for such Mystery Dungeon to have their weather condition changed by Sunny Day etc. in the games so it must be still 'outdoors' in some sense. So will the Battery boost me in these cases or won't it? (Or am I thinking too complicated here?)
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 02-03-2021, 12:50 PM