Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Mates, news flash: We SHOULD have enough money between everyone's bank accounts to buy the X-Ray Specs or one of the TMs, if we want them. Pyra has gotten ~3k in her account and put 2k into the group fund, Kee put 2K into the group fund and 1K into his own (along with whatever else he got), and Kogeki / Dax / Karen should have eventually gotten 1k from the sale of all that Hall Loot. Of course that doesn't account any purchases or costs you guys have accured since then (For instance, how much did that Chest opening cost, and did it take out of the 1k Kogeki got? Or did he pay for it without factoring in the 1k?) , but the gist is we SHOULD be able to buy whatever we want presently. Pyra's money is for everyone to use, but I AM interested in getting the glasses to make looting and enemy tracking much easier!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 02-04-2021, 08:02 PM