Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(02-04-2021, 08:17 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: A few notes on those comments:

- What you guys have in storage is up to you to keep track of.  Listing off every single item you guys have in there would be a bit much for me to keep track of, particularly since it's 4 separate inventories.

- Same goes for any money you have on hand.  Money you have in the bank is what I've been keeping track of.  Due to recent suggestions, though, I'm thinking about how to streamline player access to these parts of my GM notes, and I'm thinking about merging some of the sheets and notes into the map link to make a 'player resources' sheet.

- Current bag size is 5 item slots (not including kee's guitar bag).  If you list a single item slot per cell in the sheets, it might be easier to visualize how much space you have.

- The total amount of money everyone has in the bank right now according to my notes:
  - Kee: 2401
  - Pyra: 3601
  - Kogeki: 1130
  - Daxter: 1015
  - Karen: 1265
  - Group: 3917
  - Total: 13,329

- Like Marcus said, preparation is the name of the game!

Mmm....looks I REALLY have to go through what I bought yesterday in game, and then update my own chara sheet. Need to get into the habit of doing that, honestly...

Alright, so we have 13k to spend on anything we want! The glasses would be nice to have, but not entirely necessary if we thoroughly explore a given dungeon, while Stone Edge would make for a pretty effect show stopper for anything that dares trespass upon the group, SE or not. Sword Dance wouldn't be too helpful, as Kee has Swagger to pass on SD like buffs at the cost of Confusion, while Kogeki and Pyra has Bulk Up for their buff Moves.

Who can learn Stone Edge, btw? Know that Pyra can, but how about the rest of you mates?
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 02-04-2021, 08:26 PM