Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Sorry for not responding yesterday, was feeling quite busy and been preoccupied with talking to a friend and helping out someone over discord that wasn't doing very well. I'm alright, just somewhat drained.

(02-06-2021, 05:52 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:
(02-06-2021, 03:57 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: (...) Thing is, how shall we split up the costs of 9000$P then? I made an example calculation here:

That cost division sounds alright with me, though I would also be perfectly fine taking another 1k from Pyra and leaving the Group Account at $1917 Poke. Either case, we should still have enough money for Rainy Days ® and the odd purchase, so I suppose we are getting them! Hooray!*Does a festive little dance~* (...)

Humm, if you're REALLY fine with Pyra providing 3000$P instead of 2000$P, then I'm totally fine with it too, dear! That'll leave the group funds sitting at 1.917$P in total, I've updated that in my cash-related notes.

I'll purchase the Specs as Kee's already at the Kecleon Shop, getting to post in Game Thread right now!~
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 02-08-2021, 08:46 AM