Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Hmm, indeed Shadow Bone is a interesting pick to get. A Ghost physical move with +3 Power and 2 dice chance to reduce foe Defense? Pretty good! Unfortunately 56 XP is something pretty difficult to get right now. Night Shade could a interesting thing to get, but my level is still pretty low. I might get when I level my Special to a more good power or at least be level 20.

Helping Hand is a excellent move to increase someone Accuracy and Damage rolls. Not to mention the Roleplay factor, like Kogeki Kee using Snarl and then Kogeki trying to help using a kick to distract the foe attention to give Kee the chance opportunity to do the finish blow.

And you know me, I like do my fighting descriptions in battles.

Destiny Bond is a interesting pick, but not something I would work to much at the moment since I prefer avoid try to be target by the enemy since there is, well, the Primal Stats I must try to avoid. But it could be a all or nothing move against certain enemies. And in 1x1 battles.

I checked Curse and it is a bit more powerful than you imagine. Yeah, for Non-Ghost types it indeed have the Boost Power, but for Ghost-types it have the following effect:

"The user roll half of the user HP as damage to itself. The target now have 2 additional "1" in its rolls."

In case we need to fuck up the rolls of someone target we can summon the curse of Reiner Arbok snake eyes to make the life of our enemies a living hell. But it still to much risk now since my HP is still pretty dangerous low.

Now that you speak about Lucha, there 2 moves I interested in get: Sudden Strike and Sucker Punch with the Dark typing. Both are priority attack moves. Sudden Strike is from Uranium and have 40 Base Power in the game so me thinks it would probably 2 of base power in Pokerole.

Sucker Punch is more power with +3 Base Power, but it can only work if the enemy use a damage move.

Both are great in my opinion, despite not be Ghost type and match with Kogeki style of battle in use Speed to surpass it's foes. I might try to learn Sudden Strike first to always work.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Spiritmon - 02-20-2021, 06:18 AM