Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(02-20-2021, 05:55 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(02-18-2021, 05:53 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Also...I been playing in some D&D campaigh and some friends of mine show me a amazing site called Hero Forge. I get inspired and created one char of mine I played once...Here it is just for fun:
So...what you people think?

Looking quite neat, those are some fine details on the chara's face and clothing! All in all they're interesting and somewhat....ominous, yet they're so smol: Aka, unless that's due to their race, the legs are waaaaay to short which looks odd.

Aww Thanks a lot! Coming from you that is one awesome compliment!

Well, thats kinda the intention. He is a Shadow Sorcerer. Sorcerers are basically people who get their powers via lieage with some entity or something who happens in their lifes who make the powers they have. More or less like DC or Marvel characters get their powers.

Basically Shadow Sorcerers get their powers by some of a Dimension Called Shadowfell, or Plane of Shadows, basically a dimension where nothing alive can exist. My char is a Half-Elf and to put in short, basically was betrayed by his best friend Vistra who cut off his hand (thats the black skeleton hand he have where he summon his fire spell) and send him to that cursed dimensions for centuries. He then came back when some warlocks open a portal do Shadowfell trying to summon a monster from that place and my char go to that portal and came back. 

The reason how he survive in a "Anti-Life" realm it was because he pass though a not usual way in that place and was able to survive. If you call living in some dead universe "Life".

This is one of the reasons why he is short. He didnt "age" in that dimension. He was send there when he had some...14/16 years more or less and he was not exatcly very tall. He get some dark powers like called Darkness to make enemies and allies dont see what was happening, but he develop bad vision in sunligh.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Spiritmon - 02-20-2021, 04:54 PM