Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(02-28-2021, 02:11 AM)Lord Windos Wrote:

I a little calm down now. I just a little tired of that scenario always happening to us without we are giving any solid reason.

If you say is possible to defeat those enemies...then I want to give a try at least. Me thinks before we go forward that battle, we should discuss our strategy of battle about who we should choose first as our primary target. As mentioned Forrestress could be a problem with Bug Bite, then Kee, Kogeki and Daxter could target the attacks on him.

Maybe I could try to Flinch Conk or Forrestress with a Bite power up by Will Point. Risk but could work, and then next round try my luck with Shadow Punch on Forrestress or other enemy.

Guess you right in the social department...Still to much annoying the way the Guild treat us (or other people in general) but you do have a point. I despise that Guild so much. Both IC and OOC, but unless we find other Guild, guess I stuck here and have no choice but accept the situation.

I still grumpy about the whole situation, and I would like the situation be different...but I will not kill those guardians (as much tempting it is or how much I think they deserve). The maximum I will do will be drain they're Auras like I always do. Not in a way to them do die, but enough to them be unconscious for hours and let them to their luck to local wild Pokemon.

Is this more acceptable people?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Spiritmon - 02-28-2021, 07:30 AM