Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(Yesterday, 12:56 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:31 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

I think it is a great plan. With some luck my Shadow Punch might go critical. And even if I have a bad luck with the accuracy roll, my move will hit anyway. Although in my opinion, if we managed to quick dispatch Conk first, our 2nd target to destroy. Burn status is bad, but have our healing items devoured is equally bad. Not to mentioned if we loose Karen by Forrestress is dangerous.

However if we finish Conk very quickly Kogeki could help beat Forrestress with other moves such as Bite. Fortunately Forrestress don't have resistance against Dark type, and could Flinch him, giving a extra chance to survive with most of our items safe.

Sweet! Alrightly, Conk priority 1 target, then Fortress and lastly Combust/Murkrow! Everyone, get your Moves in order for that, and remember to plan Conditional Actions to avoid Moves that you plan don't want to deal with if you can/redirect Attacks if the target is Fainted before your chara gets the chance to hit them! Just a friendly reminder Wink

Err....Bugs actually Resist Dark Moves, from what I can recall, so Bite would only be good for Flinching against Forrestress. Ghost Does Neutral Damage to them, but I say you'd be better off dogpiling Conk with your Moves first before trying to Quick Attack targets neutral to it, but that is just my opinion.

EDIT: Just double checked, they're not Resistant to Dark! Nevermind then!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

@Dragonstrike, I'm going to be quite busy over the next few days, like I said, so if I don't managed to get back in time before you Roll this Round, Pyra's Order are as follows:

1. Ember on Conk, then Bite on Forrestress; If Conk is Fainted by the time Pyra gets to act, change Ember to Forrestress. Dice Roll for Ember should be 2 + 3 + 1 + 1 (Fire Proof Glove) - 2 = 5D6 Base Dice, while Bite is 2D6 Base Dice. Damage for both is 5D6 Base, minus any SE or IE Mods.
2. If Forrestress tries to target Karen with Heavy Slam, though, Pyra will instead try to Cover her from the Damage, then Ember the Forrestress in retaliation.
3. If Conk has Rock Slide and decides to use it on her, then she'll attempt to Evade it (2+3+0-2 = 3D6 Base Dice), then use Ember (3D6 Base Dice) on either it or Forrestrest (Depending on which is still unFainted).

That should be it! As for any ques on Pyra's mood for this Encounter: She was wholey uninterested in any form of diplomacy with the Conk Squad (As she rightly assumed that getting past them that would be too difficult/risky to be worth the effort, compared to just Fighting them), but she'd still allow her friends to try their Luck/skill anyway, looking somewhat bored/distinterested yet still smiling somehow. Once the Fight begins is when she gets serious, though their is a certain air of devil may care attitude in spite of the fact she's up against Fighting types - she's just not worried about them, as if they Target her then that means her friends are free to wail on them unimpeded. That, and Type Matchups are not something she cares all too much about anyway, beyond the possibility of being OHKO by a Move she's Weak too without any Revivers on hand. If she's unFainted, she can still hurt a enemy plenty much as they can do the same to her, SE Coverage on her be darned!
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Also "no one", I think dialogue is off of the table, then its not best you do some extra action after that Bubbles to help everyone beat those guardians? Like Tackle or something. We need to do our thing in beat that huge Pokemon or otherwise they gonna eat our resources or faint one of us. We must quickly dispatch those enemies. They didnt want to listen us before, you think they would listen now?
Beating ghosts with Heart!
Melting Primals with Kogeki!
It was a flashback cos I hadn't posted for a few days, don't worry about that. And I'm putting everything into Bubble because I want to make sure I land at least one strong move than miss two. Cos that's kinda what my dice will end up looking like. I'll end up with a d6 accuracy roll for the second move, so any pain will completely screw that up.
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]