Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
I'm not in a position to be able to look all of that stuff up atm Windos (sorry, I'm posting from my phone), but I don't think we should be rewriting the scene mostly because these kind of moral choices kinda define a character, and I wouldn't want to take that away. Also, I don't think Marcus jumped the gun. Pyra was about to commit a crime, and Marcus was threatening to report it. It doesn't really get any more complex than that. I also definitely agree with Phantom's thing about the berry. Even if they are just an NPC, the characters we portray kinda have to be true to themselves, regardless of our opinions on stuff. If Kee would normally offer aid to a beaten enemy, Kee should do so. We just have to be careful to not let in character drama to leak out into the real world, cos that just ruins everyone's fun. I've been guilty of it, and from what I've seen from SR, some of you have too. Gotta be careful to not repeat that mistake. If I get outvoted in terms of the retcon, I'll happily change my posts for the sake of having less OOC drama. I'll wait till we've made a decision on the retcon stuff before posting again though.
I'm no one special. Also, here's a pupper pic:
[Image: image0.jpg]

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by no one - 03-03-2021, 08:18 AM