Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(03-03-2021, 04:33 PM)no one Wrote: I mean... You can get cross, but I'm gonna keep doing it, and I'll keep encouraging Phantom to do so. I doubt Dragon's making this campaign so hard that we can't afford to do that. I won't ask you to get Pyra to do the same though. Personal choice in the end.

* Angry sighing* This is EXACTLY the sort of stuff that not only upsets me, but makes me want to but heads : disrespect and disregard . You don’t CARE enough about my stances and bull on ahead, yet expect me to treat your own any better? Why should I not do the same as you or similar, having Pyra constantly interfering with any sort of well meaning gesture to enemies and start trying to discourage everyone from following Dax’s example? 

This campaign is easy now, but that doesn’t mean it will always be so, or that it’s okay to be frivolous with Items that are SUPPOSED to be used to help the team out in dire straights. That is my stance, in the end. , and hopefully you’ll care more about it in the future. 

I have more to say about this, but not now. Need to get back to work, so I’m putting a pin in this discussion.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 03-03-2021, 05:22 PM