Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(03-03-2021, 04:33 PM)no one Wrote: I mean... You can get cross, but I'm gonna keep doing it, and I'll keep encouraging Phantom to do so. I doubt Dragon's making this campaign so hard that we can't afford to do that. I won't ask you to get Pyra to do the same though. Personal choice in the end.

Please. Stop. All this discussion was been enough.

Listen, and I will say this only once: They attack us first. It's okay to feel conflicted about this sort of thing, but we can't such situation make each one of us use moves against each other. Be IC and OOC. 

Its okay to disagree with certain decisions each character make, but let me tell you something: Pyra help our characters countless times. And whatever she do is on the name to protect and maintain our group safety. Antagonize her, or Windos it's to much already.

Its a little to much attack a enemy who barely can do something? Maybe. But you think Conk or his group would show the same treatment? Don't think so.

Besides, each character is free to do what he wants. I may sound a bit...hypocrite, based in the way I treat Dragonstrike character back in SK, but little by little I learned a lesson: I no in place to dictate someone actions.

We will do mistakes and try to learn from them. If Windos or my characters decide to a more dubious path, refrain to fly towards our necks in the meta thread okay?

So please, don't that "encourage Phantom do the same" thing okay? Let's put a rock under that topic and continue our way, alright?
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Spiritmon - 03-03-2021, 05:35 PM