Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(03-19-2021, 08:45 PM)Lord Windos Wrote:

Yeah, typing is awesome. What make me more curious about what typing Kogeki would get when he become a Lucario. Well, Ghost/Dark is the first option on my head because of ninjas be sneak and stealth to hide in the darkness. But it could be a less likely thing since we already have 2 Dark types in the group and a third one I dont know if Dragon would make happen. 

Other options would be Ghost/Fighting or Ghost/Steel, because of Kogeki fighting style hand-to-hand combat(fighting), or use of weapons in general like Kunai or sword like a ninja (steel) but those two I dont know if Dragonstrike would choose since Delta variants are versions of Pokemon to normally have types way different than the originals, and these both types belong to the original version, so I think its way less likely than Ghost/Dark. Besides, D-Riolu doesnt have most of his Steel moves to be learned, so thats strengh the unlikely to happen.

But I think my biggest bets would Ghost/Poison or Ghost/Fairy. Poison because the knowledge of put poison in weapon is used by many assassins, but very much used by ninjas so that option is not that farfetch. And make a good contrast of the original Lucario since it would be swap of type of the original Lucarion. Fairies may see random but fairies in some stories try to hide from most people to not be get caugh or see much like the ninjas, so if Kogeki would become that it would not be that strange.

Or maybe Ghost/Normal. Ninjas learn other arts in general to disguise as normal folk around citizens in plain sight to strike down targets. And there is something common and normal as the "Normal" type? And there is no Ghost/Normal Pokemon ever know, so thats a interesting approach. Or maybe any of those options would be used by a possible Mega Delta Lucario. But I dont think Delta Lucario have a Mega Evolution like the original one.

Or maybe he will remain as a Pure Ghost type. Dont know. There "X" possibilities of typing.

Agree with you. But with a good strategy, any enemy can be takedown.

Well, you have a point. Axel is more like annoyance in our path. And up until now Team Artificer just make threats and be rude around us. The darkness I dont know it is our nemesis yet, since they do not take actions against us yet since we came to the Pokemon world, so it is very unlikely to happen.
Kogeki currently ability to active in battles: Anticipation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Spiritmon - 03-20-2021, 03:22 PM