Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(04-22-2021, 05:45 PM)Spiritmon Wrote:
(04-21-2021, 03:14 AM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote:
(04-19-2021, 08:49 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Man, I wish that vaccine was already open here in Brazil. Yeah, they distribute the vaccine to old-aged people like grandmother, but the rest of the population is on their own luck.(...)

It's the same here in the middle of Europe, the government is struggling with having way too little vaccine available. But at least the company me as well as the one my mum work for offer free testings.

Yeah...Wish we had at least such thing. People are being crazy. Bolsonaro was be saying this Pandemic situation is nothing. That people should return to work with the danger of contamination.

That damn bastard. And people has not also taking the care of the situation. Many people in my street was not following the protocol. A family member of neightbour of mine died, and even loosing such people, the idiots still not following the protocol! (...)

Yes, can kinda relate to the issue of people not taking the situation/pandemic not seriously enough unfortunately. For example at work, I see others either not wearing a mask or wearing it incorrectly despite being clearly asked and told to do so. Eh... At some point I just 'stopped' caring about them and instead being more mindful about me by keeping my distance etc. towards these people to remain safe as best as possible. If they show no insight, it's not my problem and I can't change that, but what I can do trying to make sure I don't get negatively affected by their behaviour and choices.

(04-22-2021, 09:33 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: (...) Also people, do you people prefer Kogeki to scout ahead again and see if there is a ambush waiting for us?

Nope, for now I'd rather just go ahead. At some other time he can surely do that.

(04-22-2021, 06:08 PM)Dragonstrike Wrote: (...) Yesterday was my b-day, so I also didn't get much done then either, though for much different reasons. (...)

*gasp* Yesterday was your birthday? Wasn't aware of that sorryyy, but I still wish you got to spend a fine day and enjoyed yourself!!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 04-24-2021, 06:29 AM