Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(05-29-2021, 10:30 AM)Dragonstrike Wrote: With all that in mind, I did have another idea that should hopefully get things moving a little faster after this chapter.  I'm thinking about ending the chapter after this dungeon, and then doing a time skip so we can get to more of the good stuff.  As fun as this has been, I'm sure everyone's eager to see more than the early game action and start doing more than one big group mission at a time.  Fewer players involved in a mission means less waiting for everyone to respond, which should hopefully mean I can respond in good conscience more quickly as well.  Prepping for multiple dungeons simultaneously is a little more work in the back end of the game, but I think it'll be worth it in the long run.  How's that sound?

Depends on what you define as 'good stuff' - but I like the ring of it, and if it allows us to move along/ahead and not dwell on early game things that may be necessary at the start but are not as fun as actual adventuring and exploring Mystery Dungeons (and with that, get involved in actual plot- or character-related happenings and scenes, yess!), even better! Sounds totally worth the effort and time to prepare multiple Mystery Dungeons indeed, as well as allows us to semi-do things at our own pace, if we're walking along independantly (compare with independant battles in SkullRuins).

That said, a big big sorry for me not having specified where to go next as that's my current tast with Kee being the leader. I wanted to do that since days, but was kinda busy with things (on the plus side of that, i now got a new care to drive to work and errands) and struggling with health issues. Am better though by now and will get to posting in GameThread right away!
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 05-29-2021, 11:36 AM