Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(06-24-2021, 11:10 PM)Lord Windos Wrote: Huh....sort of forgot about Clashing and the way it interacts with Initiative (Sort of like Round and Beat Up does), at least so far as it's been done in Dragonstrike's campaigns, so that's a valid counter plan I can get behind....

....if it would work out that way we wish. I'm not sure if you are allowed to counter Phys Moves with Special/Most Non-Contact Channel Moves that don't deal Phys Damage, and since the group can't directly attack Carkol until one of the Rolycolys are out of the way...Dragonstrike, some clarification on the matter? In regards to the Rolycolys, though, Clashing their attacks with either Bite/Snarl/Tackle should work out well enough, provided that either of said Moves are capable of Clashing with their SE STABs (Ancient Power and Smack Down). You know more about Clashing than I do, though, so I'll leave any plans you have with it to you entirely, dear. (..)

Thank you, happy to hear that you can get behind that! Yes, it's possible to clash a physical move with a special move, I've done that in the Flying Training Maze before and it worked just fine - it was Staravia's Wing Attack against my Snarl. Kinda want to keep clashing via Snarl until I'll level up Kee's Strength Stat more.

However, one question I'd like to clarify before I'll type out my orders in Game Thread @Dragonstrike: In case I successfully clash a Flame Charge from Cakoal, will they still get the +1 Dext or won't they? I wouldn't say so as they didn't get to outplay the move completely, but what do you say as the GM?
"Anything can be art. Anything can be self-expression. Now take your weapon and run with it" [Gerard Way]
--Windos is my OTP ❤---
`❤★`°・:*:・。[Image: fgHY4]。・:*:・゚’★❤`

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by PhantomUnderYourDesk - 06-25-2021, 05:42 AM