Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
Just had an idea for the future, if we get the chance to do it: Parachutes! Find some cloth, spider thread or other adhesives, rope, and viola, as safe way of descending down long drops! Getting back up would be a problem, but so long as the group is carrying a Escape Orb or two then getting dead ended and requesting for Rescue/Dying of starvation won't be a concern!

Of course we need both the mats and IDEA to make one, and since Pokemon are not the most innovative bunch outside a few corner cases it might take awhile to 'discover' this technique. That, and DM insight if this would even be a feasible idea or not......*Looks at Dragonstrike patiently*

More and more, I am beginning to regret not having the Foresight to consider Terrain Hazards/Obsticles when it came to character building, as having a Pokemon that could dig, fly or float naturally (or via Ability/Lore [Like Golurk or some non Flying/Levitating Pokemon that float in mid air) would have solved quite a few problems by now. Still, I don't regret my final decision to make Pyra the Devimp, as I went in for more of a flavorful, RP oriented PC rather than a power-gaming one to contrast my previous PCs Terra 'Crush Rocks with my Titanium Abs' Sannaa Ismet, or Randolph 'The Angry Dwarvian Gremlin' Schmidt . Hopefully she's doing a much better job at my intended role than Ventus ever did. Perhaps one day in the future of the campaign we might be able to 'switch' characters with our recruits to navigate more problematic MDs, but for now we shall make do as we can.
Like the wind, I come and go as I please... but I am always there to provide a comforting breeze.

Member of Team PUNishment. Pun-pare for Struggle, make it Double Team!

Heart Phantom is my OTP~ Heart

Online ID: 000650

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Lord Windos - 09-03-2021, 06:57 PM