Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(09-16-2021, 03:23 PM)PhantomUnderYourDesk Wrote: Ohhh, Nohface is an interesting 'Mon! And quite an eerie and cute one for my taste. After a good amount of searching for more info about it I finally found the threads with its Type, moves etc. to plan my actions in the battle against it, sharing them them here behind a spoiler tag in case any of us wants to battle blindly.

The CAP project has made a lot of creative pokemon, and I'm definitely excited to show some of them off in a different medium than competitive pokemon.

Also note that neither of those threads actually lists a finalized movepool for Nohface at the time of writing.  The finalized movepool listed there is that of Nohface's evolution, and there's some significant differences between the two pokemon.

I couldn't find a fully finalized movepool for Nohface, so there may be some creative liberties taken within the boundaries of what is present currently.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Dragonstrike - 09-16-2021, 03:49 PM