Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows
(09-26-2021, 09:22 PM)Spiritmon Wrote: Just for curiosity Dragonstrike. That NohFace the desigh remind me a little Kitsunoh. Even if is just little. Is by chance that NohFace a pre-evolution of Kitsunoh?

There's a reason I wasn't directly saying the name of the pokemon that Nohface evolves into Wink

But yes, Nohface is the prevo of Kitsunoh, yet another of Smogon's CAP creations.  This is stated on the pages Phantom linked with Nohface's information (finished or otherwise) as well.

Fun Fact: Nohface didn't originally exist back when I first decided to include the Kitsunoh line as a part of a subplot.  The prevo's creation was actually somewhat recent.  One of the perks of the game taking forever is I get to more frequently include new stuff that I discover, I guess (though I'd still like to speed things along a little more if possible).

EDIT: Also, it seems Nohface's movepool had actually been finalized. It just hadn't been added to the Final Product thread or similar yet.  The winner was MrDollSteak's movepool.  Here's the thread where they voted on it.  For a more immediate reference for its possible moves, here's the pokemon's gen 8 movepool:

Quote:

As such, that is the movepool I will be primarily referring to for Nohface now and in the future.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Meta Thread] Pokerole Mystery Dungeon: Primal Shadows - by Dragonstrike - 09-27-2021, 02:45 PM